GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While on my return trip back from Alaska I lost my second low beam headlight of the trip while in Montana. Lost the first one in Fairbanks and changed it without issue.

Then I was changing the other low beam and inadvertently threw away the adaptor with the old bulb. Long story short ending.

I stopped at Five Valley in Missoula hoping for a miracle that they had an adaptor in stock. There is no reason for them to stock such a low asked for item and I completely understand them not having one. But Chad went right to the floor and removed one from a 2014 wing and put it on mine quick as you please! Got me back on the road in no time.

So if you're ever in the Missoula, MT area and need anything, I highly recommend Five Valley!!

Ron

·
Registered
104 Posts
While on my return trip back from Alaska I lost my second low beam headlight of the trip while in Montana. Lost the first one in Fairbanks and changed it without issue.

Then I was changing the other low beam and inadvertently threw away the adaptor with the old bulb. Long story short ending.

I stopped at Five Valley in Missoula hoping for a miracle that they had an adaptor in stock. There is no reason for them to stock such a low asked for item and I completely understand them not having one. But Chad went right to the floor and removed one from a 2014 wing and put it on mine quick as you please! Got me back on the road in no time.

So if you're ever in the Missoula, MT area and need anything, I highly recommend Five Valley!!

Ron
Too bad I don't live closer to them, would definitely get some of my business

1 - 2 of 2 Posts