GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Up for sale is some parts that came with and off my 2003 GL1800.

• Show Chrome Radio Knob still in package - NEW - Two packages, $5 each SOLD
  • US Flag and Holder - made to mount on luggage rack - $15
  • Wind deflectors mounted on forward crash bar - $10 SOLD
-

Selliing a bunch of parts off the bike. Live in Western PA, phone 724-875-8808. Buyer pays shipping, will combine.

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
423 Posts
I`ll take the a pack of the knobs just let me know by text 407-436-5719 your Pay Pal & cost, because I am having trouble getting around this new site.

Harold Moore
9109 Thomasville Dr

Winter Haven FL 33884

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will get back to both of you.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BOTH SETS OF RADIO KNOBS SOLD.......SO ALL THAT REMAINS FOR SALE IS THE FLAG AND FLAG MOUNT.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is for the flat rack.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
is the flag mount for the rounded rack or the flat rack. if for the flat rack I will take it.
Snickle.......do you want this flag mount? I PM'd you. Need shipping address to get total amount. Ready to ship once you pay me.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If he doesn’t want it, I will definitely take it.
Send me an address to come up with the shipping cost. You can put it in the new Conversation section or reply here. Once I get the total amount, you can pay with Paypal, as long as you use the option that charges me no fees....or send me a check. I am tired of eating shipping charges and Paypal fees on these low dollar sales.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
PM waiting for you.

FYI - later today and most of tomorrow, I will be busy at Church with broadcasting a local event to nearby Meetinghouses, so do not look for an immediate response. It will be very probable that I won't pick up your reply until Monday morning...

- David

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have sent private message to several of you that showed interested in buying this flag mount....and to others, its still for sale if those who showed interested don't reply.

·
Registered
7,473 Posts
I will take the flag mount if it is still available.
Terry now don't be like those other guys who said they wanted it and then bailed on Flyboy1958. We will be watching! :D I hope you are well and everything is good in your world. (y)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts