GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.sportsmansguide.com/section/ ... 4707&gif=Y

folks have been talking about these, how about $15 a pair? A suggestion, call your order in as opposed to on line, it's easier and you are guarenteed the item, sometimes on line the stuff sells out and you find out about it later.
Buck

W

·
0 Posts
I got two pair of these and their really warm to wear outdoors in cold climates, hiking, ice fishing, riding, etc.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Santa brought me two pair for Christman. I bet it cost more than $15.00 each. Thanks for the link.
Pap

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Thanks for the info, just ordered a pair, 20.99 including shipping.

Call the order desk, and they advised call ins ship in two weeks, internet orders in 4 to 7 days.

I used the internet, hope I did right......

Thanks again Vettman.... :D

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jeans

the reason I suggested to call in is that on a real good deal they frequently sellout quickly and it will not show when ordered via internet, but calling first will let you know if they are in stock. Internet shipping normally is very quick. Good luck w/ them.
Buck

·
Registered
236 Posts
I've been buying them from LLBean for years at 45 a pair. Thanks for the lead, I could use a few new pair.
Bean also sells a Fleese lined pair for 55 I think and they are sweat your boys off warm, but expensive.
Mark

·
Registered
562 Posts
Good tip, and a good company. I have done biz with them for items many times over the years. I could use a set of those tomorrow morning when it is expected to be 27 degrees F in the morning! Florida my a$$! Welcome to L.A., Lower Alabama. :p
Ordered two sets, but guess I wil have to break out the long johns for tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
Get the 34 and use an extra pair of socks :lol:

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I am going to order some today. I have some of the thinsulate jeans from Cabelas for a couple of years, but they still work well. But at this price, I can order 3 pairs for the price of one.

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
Thanks for lightening my wallet, :evil: They have some good prices. Couple pairs of pants, half a dozen shirts and a couple scent bags. $135, not bad.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up.

Since I wear these almost exclusively from Nov.-April, I ordered 3 pair for when my LL Beans finally wear out. I had been waiting for the Beans to go on sale (usually for $25-30).

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Thanks for letting us know about the sale. I just ordered a couple pair on the phone. They said they still have a lot of them in stock.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Ordered a couple pairs myself. :) Sometimes I think I should stop visiting the gl1800riders board and the vtxoa board, these sites tend to cost me money on quite a few occassions. :lol: :lol: 8)

Thanks for the tip, that is a great price on those jeans. 8)

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
Buck,
Thank you ... I ordered two pair

Dennis

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thinsulate from Sports Guide...

I purchased a pair of their thinsulate lined jeans a fews years ago. I'm still wearing them and they are nice and warm. I wear them mostly on very cold days because they are too warm on most days. I need to order a newer pair now. I've been wearing the L.L. Bean lined jeans for years. I wish they would come out with a black fleece lined jean. I like the fleece better than flannel. They wear better, longer and are ok on warm days. I wear lined jeans most of the time on or off the bike.

Jay

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Ordered two pair for me and SO two days ago.. we were emailed they are ready to ship Great price .... fast shipping. Thanks for the heads up !!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts