GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Umm, I've had plenty of rolls of duct tape end up looking like that laying around in the truck. Once they get about 2/3rds used up they flatten out ealily. BTW, I've used many different types of tape in my work and the best so far is Gorilla Tape. This stuff is high priced but works very well. It sticks to just about anything and is very tough.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
All I have ever used was round until you pull it off the roll, then it is flat.:rolleyes:;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been flattening out 1/4 rolls of duct tape for 30 years, to carry in my tool box, back pocket or in the bike or car. Now someone is making money on an idea that a lot of guy have used for years. Thats what I call an entrepreneur. :bow:(and just think last week I couldn't spell that) :22yikes:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I've been flattening out 1/4 rolls of duct tape for 30 years, to carry in my tool box, back pocket or in the bike or car. Now someone is making money on an idea that a lot of guy have used for years. Thats what I call an entrepreneur. :bow:(and just think last week I couldn't spell that) :22yikes:
And rather than have to go thru all that trouble flattening it, I bought two flats!!:lol::lol: But it's orange

1 - 7 of 7 Posts