GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a tube of Flitz and a buffing bonnet for my drill at the Wing Ding this year. The demos always work there but I dont usually have the same results at home.
I tried this stuff on my wheels and it did a great job. Also my highway pegs were getting rust between the rubber strips and it was a breeze to get off with this Flitz. I love it. Also did a fine job on my wedding ring and a few other things in the garage.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Good to hear. Maybe I'll buy some at next year's WD.

·
Premium Member
848 Posts
Can you spell GOOGLE or BING I bought mine online for about 1/2 price works fine on the wing and on the 22.5" motorcoach wheels.

·
Registered
556 Posts
been using it for years in the reloading hobby. cleans brass cartridges better than anything else ive found.
sporting goods stores, Bass pro shops, reloading supplies, gun shows all have it.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Can you spell GOOGLE or BING I bought mine online for about 1/2 price works fine on the wing and on the 22.5" motorcoach wheels.
Is Wing Ding the only place to buy this stuff?????????
No. I'll be going to Wing Ding anyway and I like to do some shopping while I'm there. I enjoy the vendor show and like to support the people that have booths there.

I know this is a sore subject with lots of you guys but that's the way it is on this side of the keyboard :p

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I've been using flitz on my 81 gl1100 valvle,timing and carb covers for years and they still look great . I also been using it on the rims of the 2010 and it works the best and I got mine on ebay cheap.:thumbup:

·
Registered
8,266 Posts

No. I'll be going to Wing Ding anyway and I like to do some shopping while I'm there. I enjoy the vendor show and like to support the people that have booths there.

I know this is a sore subject with lots of you guys but that's the way it is on this side of the keyboard :p
:agree: :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I bought it at WD because the sales lady was nice looking. I was pleasantly surprised it actually works well. I also bought some of that "magic tape" because the sales lady was really nice looking. It didn't work nearly as well. What can I say? I'm a sucker for a pretty face?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts