GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to have my 07 triked out with a CSC kit and also having the running boards installed. I have a new set of KURY drivers floorboards with the heel-toe shifter.

Question is can I have the running boards and the floorboards???

Anyone here running both????

·
Registered
255 Posts
According to my installer you can have both and I think that others on this site also have both. My trike will not be ready for another 2-3 weeks.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I have both, but there is one little hic-up you have to ponder. The ground effects are braced in three places. Front, middle and back. The middle brace is attached to the stock foot peg bracket. This bracket has to be either removed, modified( if you can figure a good way to do so) or left unattached in order for the Kury floorboards to fit. I removed the bracket entirely and I haven't had any problems with this set up. One thing CSC told me in order for them to warrenty the ground effects the stock footpegs and brackets had to be in place when it left the factory. I had to have some warrenty work done a few months after installation and I removed the kury floorboards and re-installed the stock pegs. (Work done at the CSC factory) When I got the Trike back home I put the floorboards back on. A lot of trouble some would say, but no big deal for me. Enjoy your floorboards and heel toe shifter!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts