GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What happened to the Florida Board. This place used to "R O C K" during the riding season.... :shrug: :shrug:

I'm still looking for a toy that will trick my trigger and haven't found it. Still looking however...

We have been spending ALOT of time in the North Georgia Mountains lately, but continue to look for a new bike...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
the RTE's are posted on Facebook now more than on this forum. so you need to check both.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
What happened to the Florida Board. This place used to R O C K" during the riding season.... :shrug: :shrug:

I'm still looking for a toy that will trick my trigger and haven't found it. Still looking however...

We have been spending ALOT of time in the North Georgia Mountains lately, but continue to look for a new bike...
bout time you showed your face ; we are boycotting till you get a bike ! :kiss:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I look at both :nerd:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
What happened to the Florida Board. This place used to R O C K" during the riding season.... :shrug: :shrug:

I agree Tommy. The weather hasn't been that great either. Also we have kinda lost, for the time being, our human GPS's... Gilligan Honda Pants and Puttwing! :frown2: Those two are kinda of the instigators of a lot of rides and RTE's!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Why would Facebook get priority over RTE over the actual forum page? I am generally on here quite often. I am not going to FB looking for RTE, they should be here.
I don't do myface or spacebook either. Everytime my wife shows me some argument going on I remind her how smart I am for now joining in on the fun. But if the RTE's are mostly on there now maybe I need to look into it.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
I don't do myface or spacebook either. Everytime my wife shows me some argument going on I remind her how smart I am for now joining in on the fun. But if the RTE's are mostly on there now maybe I need to look into it.
Ron, all RTE's I have seen are posted both places. Don't worry, you are not missing any posted RTE's not joining Facebook.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I don't do Facebook nor will I join !!!! SO Enjoy your rides ....
I did not start the Facebook page so please don't shoot the messenger

·
Registered
712 Posts
Why would Facebook get priority over RTE over the actual forum page? I am generally on here quite often. I am not going to FB looking for RTE, they should be here.

My thoughts exactly Barry, rarely do I go to FB, so where on FB is this? Since I live far south of the RTE can't make many, but I do like to follow. Grrrr, do folks use FB for everything now? Oh well.....

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Wish you would have told me earlier the weather wasn't that great. Just checked my credit card statement. I went through 12 tanks of fuel @ 200+ miles each in December! lol....
Guess it wasnt good enough up here? :laugh:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts