GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bring your appetite and camera. This is an OUTSTANDING restaurant and if you like crab cakes, you're in for a treat!

As you might have surmised, we have this on the schedule. I thought I would throw this up so you can learn more about Barbara Jeans:

http://www.barbarajeans.com/pontevedradir.html

I'm not sure who suggested this restaurant, but it's a good choice.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Please add 2 to the list.:doorag: Mike and:drive1:Kris LOL!! We need some girly icons / smileys.
See ya!

This reply is from Mrs. Fish

I was quickly reminded by Mr.Fish that I was to put my name at the end so that everyone would know who was talking and he didn't want to sound like a girl, cause of the girly icon gesture. LOL!!!! Happy Now Mr. Fish !!!!
Mrs. Fish

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
1 more here....:bow: :thumbup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
If Ms Vic and I leave real early we can make this one, so count us in for two

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
I'll be looking forward to this one.

BTW, Bart, didn't I meet you heading north on US 17 out of J-Ville sunday morning about 11am. I was heading south from Savannah trying to dodge all the bicycles on the road.

·
Registered
9,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'll be looking forward to this one.

BTW, Bart, didn't I meet you heading north on US 17 out of J-Ville sunday morning about 11am. I was heading south from Savannah trying to dodge all the bicycles on the road.
Charlie and I "slabbed" it up to Savannah and met Brian and Fred at the Hampton Inn in Richmond Hill.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
The address for this place is not correct on the Saturday eating place listing. The correct address is 15 South Roscoe Blvd, Ponte Verde, FL.

Hope this helps those trying to find it on a mapping program.

Dan L

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Street and Trips found it just fine...Says Ponte Vedra Beach on the program...but they can call it anything they want as long as I am NOT late for the crab cakes :thumbup:

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
Put me down for 4. What time is this wing ding kicking off?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
As far as I know, meet and greet at 11am and eat at 12noon.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I thought we were meeting at 12:00 and eating at 1:00 PM is eating at 12:00 a change. I need to know because when I take my shortcuts, sometimes it takes longer then I planned.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
streets and Maps

Fireeater;

It was with streets and Maps the it could not find this place untilI added the e and removed the beach. It took me a while to see the difference between the two forms of the addresses sionce i am such an accomplished speller!!

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I thought we were meeting at 12:00 and eating at 1:00 PM is eating at 12:00 a change. I need to know because when I take my shortcuts, sometimes it takes longer then I planned.
It was said awhile back that 12 noon was the norm to eat...with meet and greet from 11ish on....UNLESS told otherwise by the individual setting up the lunch.... That has to be true because I think it was said from our Canadian Name Tag Guy...whats his name......:lol:

If you do not make it for high noon breaking of the bread, means more crab cakes for moi... :)

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I hate when that happens too :joke:

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Unless someone says different, we will plan for 11 gather 12 eating.

·
Florida Moderator
4,617 Posts
I was just curious. This is apparently a pretty popular place. Do we have a reservation or do we need one?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts