GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures I took at our lunch gathering....I'm sorry for not remembering a lot of the names associated with the pictures so I'll blame it on an age thing. A good time was had by all. I saw a lot of old faces as well as some new ones.
It was quite a surprise to have Shelia Winnie show up (not really). She is a remarkable woman. Her quest to achieve the 100,000 mile mark before the 10th of March only needs another 3,000 miles. When she left the Crab Shack her destination was San Antonio, TX. Gods speed Shelia.

Go to Photo Bucket and click on "View Album As Slideshow"...>
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h310/ ... ?start=all

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
It sure what a good looking shirt (Cats-Cade) that Tn Charlie had one. Made me think of good times past and future. Good to see lots of other familiar smiling faces. Wish I coulda been there.

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
Thanks for the additional pics Tom. I sent you a PM to help you indentify more poeple in your photos (including me).

Bartman

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It was nice meeting you Tom. You got some good shots. I felt bad for you since Roy kept MAKING you take pictures of the waitress. :lol:

Dep

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Great pics...

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Great shots Tom. You done good.

Thanks for the screen saver shots. :wink:

:D

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Jacinta !! :shock:

Hedo's dictionary:

Ja-sin'-ta = derived from the Latin word: "Juggies"

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
You guys in the south, have it made in the WINTER!

RED & Buster strutting their stuff, did not help my attitude at all...LOL

Good looking bunch of folks, wish I had been there.

As far as Roy and Jacinta, had I been there , Perhaps I could have helped him a bit.

Glad to see folks out enjoying themselves. Helps me get through the winter.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
This is one place I will NEVER take Bulldog. He will not get me banned from there.

:twisted:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Just one question. :lol: Who's daughter or 'uuuhhh' 'eerrr' grandaughter is Karen? :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Karen was Bartman's riding partner.

I think she had a good time.

Dep

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
The caption on this picture said:
"Tn_Charlie talking to Jacinta"

No way is he talking.
He's just sitting there with is mouth open trying to remember what he wanted for lunch.
I would have ordered something that went with a big glass of milk.

Next time you guys announce a lunch ride in Florida, I'm gonna show up. It's only twelve hundred miles.
Gas and lodging $400
Lunch with Jacinta....priceless.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
CJ, I think Charlie was telling Jacinta: "Tell your breasts to stop staring at my eyes."

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
If she was riding with me, I certainly wouldn't stop at CatsCade with all the drunkin Lot Lizzards.

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
I have never seen Charlie in anything except the Catscade shirt. Makes me wonder. Charlie we can start a laundry fund is you want, just let us know.

Jacinta had a very nice chest. I kept thinking of baby oil whenever I would see her chest. I cant figure out why? And the way she shook that booty when she walked!!!!!!She knew what she was doing. Working those tips to a tee.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Thanks for the efforts, Meteor. Nice seeing you again :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts