GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9,112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What an outstanding day and an incredible turnout. Tom came all the way down from Washington DC and Sheila from New Orleans....JUST TO HAVE LUNCH!

The weather was PERFECT! Lots of sunshine and GREAT company!

Thanks to everyone for showing up. Now...here are the pictures:

One of our waitresses, Jacinta!

Jacinta's Belly Button piercing!

The 1400' long dock!

A good shot of the shack deck.

Bartman

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Great pics. I hate my Digital camera...can't operate it worth a darn!! :?

Shadow1
Hal

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I saw 4 out of 5 set of eyes on Jacinta as she was standing there taking orders. Did anyone really hear what she was asking?

·
Registered
255 Posts
FireEater said:
I saw 4 out of 5 set of eyes on Jacinta as she was standing there taking orders. Did anyone really hear what she was asking?
What a group, bet it was a lot of fun. I bet a lot of the guys had a problem ordering their meal :D

·
Premium Member
12,497 Posts
What a GREAT day ...

It was SUPER meeting all the great folks here ...

More Pictures

Thanks to the "Win Dixie" riders who came up together!

Thanks to all ...
ride (fly) safe
:)

Dennis

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Nice pictures. Looks like you had a perfect day for a ride...lucky you.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
We had a really great time and good to see old friends and meet new ones

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Looked like fun, the weather seemed to be very spring like and the waitress looked good plus seemed to have all the fellas attention when it was their turn to order. :wink: Hope y'all tipped her well. 8)

·
Registered
871 Posts
Thanks Bart for organizing the ride and also planning the spectacular weather!

Nice to see the folks I knew and meet a few more.

I feel sorry for some poor bartender in St Augustine tonight with the North Georgia boys in town!!!

Lance

·
Registered
384 Posts
Fantastic meal, great folks, and a beautimous day to ride ...

It don't get no better than that! :lol:

My thanks for a terrific day! :yes:

·
Chard Member
12,960 Posts
I had a blast as usual! It was great meeting everyone. 465 miles today. That's the most I've ridden in a day since my crash & burn last year. I'm happy! LOL...

Thanks Bartman... You done good Brother.. :yes:

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Man, that sure looks like a lot of fun. All I can do these days is look at photos and remember past good days riding and dream of the future without snow and ice. Yes, it snowed here again today, but only an inch or so, and the temperature right now (8PM) is 16 degrees.

Red: Great seeing that you were out for a good ride today and that things continue to improve.

Wayne: If that is your wife sitting next to you, I look forward to seeing you guys in Colorado (heh-heh).

I also got a glimse of Toyo and a few other familiar faces. Would have loved to be there also. I'll be in Florida (Venice area) for the month of March, so hopefully I can hook up with a few folks (even if I am in my car).

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Well
Looks like Ya'll had a great time!!!!!! :D

Wish I could've been there.Maybe next time :wink:

Be Blessed
Bloodbought1

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
What a great afternoon. Got to see some familiar faces as well as make some new friends.

To the North Georgia guys, thanks for making the trip down. It was great to finally meet you in person. Funny how sometimes it seems like you've know people forever and you've just met them. Thats how I felt about this bunch.

I'm looking forward to heading to N Ga at the first opportunity, so ya'll are forwarned. :lol:

We headed north on A1A with a group and here are a couple of shots of a stop we made.

Here is Toyo cruising up A1A

Bart, thanks for getting this shindig together. Looking forward to doing it again real soon.

Dep

·
Licensed Tooth Torturer
4,676 Posts
Thanks for posting all the great pics, Bart and wingwing.

Looks like everybody had a great time.

Glad Sheila could make it. She's quite a lady.

Just one question......did Snoppy actually behave? Something tells me the lady with the pink helmet parked next to him saw that he minded every "P" and "Q." Bet I'm right! :D :D

Great job, Bart.

Bob E.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
FireEater said:
If Toyo's wife reads the board he is in the clear he was looking at the menu.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
wingnutzz said:
Wayne: If that is your wife sitting next to you, I look forward to seeing you guys in Colorado (heh-heh).
Yes that's my wife I definately married UP.

Dep,
I wish I could have stayed for the after lunch ride. It looks like you guys had a good ride.

I had good time meeting a few new faces and saying hello to old friends.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
It was great to see you and your Mrs again, Wayne. Wish ya'll could have made the ride with us. Hope to see ya gain soon.

Dep

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Thanks for posting all the great pictures!!! Sure wished I could have been there, looks like all of you had a great time!!!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
What an outstanding day and an incredible turnout. Tom came all the way down from Washington DC and Sheila from New Orleans....JUST TO HAVE LUNCH!
And I made it back! (Can't speak for Sheila since I don't know what her plans were.) 1,615 poorly documented "Honda miles" in 26 hours and 52 minutes with lunch, a couple of gab sessions, and a tour thrown in. Hopefully, Michael and Ira will be in a good mood when they get to this one.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts