GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
21,884 Posts
I suggest you encouage someone who is going to conduct frame inspections of as many bikes as possible at the rally. Take digital photos and record VIN numbers and report the findings of any cracks. We are going to have to take matters into our own hands and identify unsafe bikes and get them off the road.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Florida rally

Rob,
I will probably stop by Friday afternoon. Look for a fat guy with a beard on a yellow wing. That should really narrow it down! LOL

:yw1:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Rob,

I was contemplating going, but I am the owner of the white '04 GL1800 in the shop, waiting a week for a leaking drive shaft seal, that I discovered while looking for the latest frame cracks!! I did not see any cracks! Do they allow CBR100XXs at that rally? Maybe I could borrow my daughter's and zip up the turnpike?

Where in Kissimee is the rally being held? Are you one of those "low country" riders out of Summerville?? Nice, real nice, country. Been to Monck's Corner lately? What I like most, is, you are only half a days ride to the mountains, and Hendersonville up I-26, right?

RJ....aka....whitefang

·
Registered
236 Posts
I live in Orlando and a friend of mine and myself just bought new wings. Is there any way to find out more about this? We would be interested in going to the event. We were looking for some where to ride Saturday.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Fl. Rally

03CANDYORANGEWING host hotel for the event is the RAMADA INN RESORT MAINGATE, 2950 REEDY CREEK BLVD. KISSIMMEE fL. PHONE # 1-800-365-6935. Saturday is the last day. Ride to the Host Hotel and I am sure you will find everyone there. Hopes this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
GWRRA Florida Meet

BRING CASH, They Even Charge You to Shop the Vendor Area. I was suprised this was a State Rally, Looked to be a very low turn out. Hummm. I went shopping at the Camper World Store down the street. They did not charge me to shop and they gave me a free hot dog and a coke. GWRRA should take a hint before it dies out. :wink: :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts