GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is every body leaving to go back to Florida this year????????????/ Roger Vive Le Canada

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
florida

Probably nov 16-17 sometime till may :excited: :thumbup:

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cannot leave until Nov 12th this year at the earliest. Was suppose to leave Oct 15th but dauther and her baseball team decided to go to Cuba for a week starting Oct 17th until Oct 27th. Was going to leave then but have to go to small claims court to try to recoup money for damages done to my truck this summer by a want to be 1% who has a very bad attitude and wants to put a scare into a 62 year old grandpa. Did it work, "NAW". Just delays me for Florida, thats all. By the way I live in Silver Springs, well 10 miles east of the water park in Silver Springs. Hope to meet some of you there this winter. Roger [GYMPY] Vive Le Canada

·
Registered
863 Posts
hey GUMPY, we get down your way a couple times a year. put kayaks or canoes in at the boat ramp and paddle up into silver springs. that's something most tourist down't know about. if you haven't done it, you need to. it's beautiful in there.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Heading South

Leaving here Oct 13th.

Back for two weeks at X mass.

Then back down to Gulfport til April 15th.

txs, Franko

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kitesurfer. We live in a community called Lynn. Just three miles past our campground going west is the OKLAHOWA River bridge on Hwy 40. Could never spell that Oklahowa rive name corectly. Roger

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Florida

The wife and I are leaving next Tuesday Oct 11. Enough of the rain and cool weather here in Ohio. Enjoy the winter.

·
Registered
863 Posts
hey GYMPY, the oklawaha is till on my bucket list of rivers. it's a 'shuttle required' and since the wife and i normally paddle alone, we've not made this one happen. i'll shout at you when i'm headed down that way.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My departure time for Florida has been delayed and won't be leaving till Dec 27th at the earliest. To much crap has happen up here and delayed me. Enjoy the weather and I will suffer in the cold till then. Hope to hear from some of you when I get down there. Roger

·
Registered
160 Posts
Okay; it's not a long time but going to Daytona in Febuary for the race at Daytona and New Symirna Speedways. Flying both ways for four days. Short but sweet.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I only go for a short Sun Break in Feb, I have too much fun Blowin the white stuff ! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Leave Ontario on Dec 28th and arrive Sebring Fla. on the 30th. We stay and ride until the 28th of March then home for the 30th.

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Beepaw. Where from Ontario?????????????? We will be leaving Dec 27th returning anytime between April 15th to the 20th for income tax time. Roger

·
Registered
589 Posts
Heading South from Pickwick Dam, TN. Wednesday, 9 Nov., for South Florida and Key West visiting Ole' Friends and ex-neighbors. So, if you see the YELLOW WING.......don't shoot!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Don't worry about Canadians shooting. We don't carry at all. EH, EH, EH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roger

1 - 18 of 18 Posts