GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I will be in Plant City Fl in a couple weeks for a meeting. My family and I try to make this a little vacation each year while we are there. Here is my question. I will be pulling my Toy hauler and staying in it with my wife and daughter. I would love to stay somewhere on the Gulf side around Clearwater for a few days. Also would love to camp beach front. I will have the Wing to do some riding as well.

Anyone know of a ocean view camping area around Clearwater or near there?

We will visit one of the theme parks in Orlando as well. I would love to see the Gulf side of FL this time yet because of time I really don't want to go deeper into Fl than Tampa.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
I will be in Kissimmee March 11 - 15. Staying at the Radisson Worldgate Resort on US 192 west (by Disney World).

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
I am building a new house in Plant City, Florida.

jLK

Guys I will be in Plant City Fl in a couple weeks for a meeting. My family and I try to make this a little vacation each year while we are there. Here is my question. I will be pulling my Toy hauler and staying in it with my wife and daughter. I would love to stay somewhere on the Gulf side around Clearwater for a few days. Also would love to camp beach front. I will have the Wing to do some riding as well.

Anyone know of a ocean view camping area around Clearwater or near there?

We will visit one of the theme parks in Orlando as well. I would love to see the Gulf side of FL this time yet because of time I really don't want to go deeper into Fl than Tampa.

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
Jan, you leaving your post as duck hunter of the villages?? Too many restrictions? They frowning on buck shot rifles shooting away after 7pm there?? ;)

I am building a new house in Plant City, Florida.

jLK

·
Registered
418 Posts
Fort Desoto park on the tip of St. Pete is nice if you can get a space there, they have a web site and do reservations.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts