GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When you are riding do you leave your phone on so it will not go to locked screen to see any alerts that the fobo May have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
i unlock my screen and remove any necessary access codes, thumbprints, etc...needed for access. i dont keep the screen on

·
Registered
96 Posts
When you are riding do you leave your phone on so it will not go to locked screen to see any alerts that the fobo May have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Go to your settings in iPhone and you'll be able to set "Alerts" to be available even while locked.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have the iPhone XR and it has a setting on the phone that tells it to allow access to all the apps while it is plugged in.
The only thing I have is one of those inline switches in case it is not connected, I flip the switch and it activates the phone.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Some (all?) phones will have 'smart lock' setting that permits 'unlock when connected to trusted devices' to work with with Bt and/or wi-fi connections as well as cord connections.

Can also be / stay unlocked in trusted physical locations.

Trusted devices could be bike, car, headset, etc.

When adjusting this setting, mine will bring up a list of devices it has been paired to so the desired ones can be picked from the list.
Trusted locations will let locations be picked from google maps.

Settings>lock screen & security>secure lock settings>smart lock>then enter lock code>'smart lock options appear'

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
The TPMS and tire pressure monitors on your dash is not working? I used FOBO on my 2012 but have no need of it on my 2018; it is built in and works flawlessly for me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts