GL1800Riders Forums banner

Fog City Hyper Optiks

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  almc56 
#1 ·
Does anyone have experience with this “Hyper Optiks” product?

http://www.modernworld.com/cgi-local/se ... user_id=id

Looks like the company started with anti-fog devices that attach to existing face shields and have since developed this automatically tinting shield. It would be nice to not have to change face shields for different times of the day or during inclement weather conditions. Sounds too good to be true, you know what that typically means.

A foggy face shield is a real nuisance and can make the difference from being warm or cold while riding in the cold weather if one must crack open their shield to keep it from fogging. Fogged face shield and cold hands seem to be continuing issues for me while riding in the mid 30’s F.

As always, opinions and advice are greatly appreciated in advance.

#5 ·
fog city anti fog shield

I've had a Fog City shield for over a year now and It works great. The tint is not as dark as I would like but it helps and the anti fog part works great. It takes a cough or a sneeze to fog it up and even then it clears fast. I would highly reccomend it. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.