GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm installing AddOn lLED fog lamps. Can anyone tell me where the four pin connector is for the fog lamp switch on a 2008 GL1800 with and air bag? I found the lamp plugs under the front cowl and made the lamp connections. I have installed the switch in the switch panel but I can't find the connector for the switch. I thought it should be under the switch panel but I don't see it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

jim

·
Vendor
17,367 Posts
I'm installing AddOn lLED fog lamps. Can anyone tell me where the four pin connector is for the fog lamp switch on a 2008 GL1800 with and air bag? I found the lamp plugs under the front cowl and made the lamp connections. I have installed the switch in the switch panel but I can't find the connector for the switch. I thought it should be under the switch panel but I don't see it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

jim
See Honda's instructions at JustWings.com > printed material > installation instructions > foglamp (airbag). Honda supplies good drawings.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Mine were under the switch plate tucked down in the right side of the opening. You will feel the soft rubber cover and the connector is inside that cover. Hope this helps. (Mine is a 2010)

·
Registered
19,052 Posts
Dig down and to the right. It is there

·
Registered
268 Posts
Yep, I had to dig down to the right side inner corner and pull the black boot up. I was concerned because the boot did not seem to have any slack until I moved it around a bit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts