GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there folks,
2018 Goldwing tour.
Please excuse me if this has been asked and answered in previous threads but if it has, I haven’t been able to find it using the search function.
Is there a source where I can buy the fog light switch insert only, and maybe the electrical connections that run from the OEM plugs to the lights themselves?
I don’t want the whole installation kit from Honda, just the bits mentioned above.
Thanks in advance

EDIT:
I did source the switch insert from Honda (backordered of course LOL!)

·
Registered
584 Posts
When I had my Electrical Connection lights installed Lewis has those parts. Maybe he would sell them to you

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I had my Electrical Connection lights installed Lewis has those parts. Maybe he would sell them to you

You'll have to pardon my lack of knowledge, I'm new here.
I don't know who Lewis is?
Thanks

·
Registered
584 Posts
Lewis owns Electrical Connection. Contact them. Google search should give you the web site

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Just to update:
I did source the switch insert from Honda.
Electrical connection does not sell the parts separately
$15.00 Cdn and backordered until Nov., oh well, not the first time a project was on hold because of a $15.00 part, wont be the last.
It'll help with the off season boredom.
Thank all for the advice.
:grin2:

·
Registered
8,738 Posts
Not to hijack thread, but has anybody sourced the Home Link switches separately? :smile2:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not to hijack thread, but has anybody sourced the Home Link switches separately? :smile2:
I would have to think that if the light switch is available from Honda the homelink switches should be as well.
Just an FYI though, the part number was a bit of work to come up with, the dealer I ordered the switch from had to do some digging to get it.
Good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts