GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive never saw these before until I saw a post on FaceBook. Wondering if anyone knows where they are from, who makes them, or any other info. The actual photos were from a Goldwing club in Greece. These are about the best looking ones that I have seen yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Ive never saw these before until I saw a post on FaceBook. Wondering if anyone knows where they are from, who makes them, or any other info. The actual photos were from a Goldwing club in Greece. These are about the best looking ones that I have seen yet.
+1 those are nice. I have been patiently waiting for a light like this

·
Registered
99 Posts
Those look sweet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your pictures are not very big but I think they are from Starbike in Paris (France) they are really nice looking but cost $540 plus shipping

http://www.star-bike.com/index.php?...g&action=article&group_id=38&aid=1672&lang=fr

If that is them there is a discussion thread here

http://gl1800riders.com/forums/showthread.php?366617-new-cowl-lights-2012-amp-F6B
That was the best I could with the picture but from what I can tell they are not the same. They don't seem to be LEDs. Ill keep looking for better pictures and hope for a reply from the guy in the picture.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Personally I'd sooner have something that's attached to the bike instead of the plastic cowl.

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
Look at the Rigid Industries lights on Amazon

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was able to save a better picture of those lights. The have a single Halogen bulb from the looks of them.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
I was able to save a better picture of those lights. The have a single Halogen bulb from the looks of them.

I am not sure they are actually GL1800 lights as such but send me a link to the original info I have lots of friends over there I will reach out see if I can track them down

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not sure they are actually GL1800 lights as such but send me a link to the original info I have lots of friends over there I will reach out see if I can track them down
I sent you a PM

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
BikeMP3 Extreme 960s work. They look much better that reverting to a 2010 lower cowl.
I have those as well. Also, you can't go wrong with the service from BikeMP3. I called them late on a Friday stumped. Sent an email with pictures of my issue. Pete called me within half an hour, and had a solution for me within a couple of minutes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts