GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was needing to know how i can hook my fog lights up to burn when the head lights is on high beam,,,, the fog lights was allready on the bike when i got the bike and TENN does not have a law like other states do,as when the high beams is on the fog lights are off..so can any one tell me what i need to do to make the fog lights burn when the high beams is on thanks crush

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
wire the switch straight to the battery......well thru the accesories relay anyway so it goes off with the ignition. turn if on/off when you want. use a fuse though.

I think this is how it is done. Maybe someone who really knows what they're talking about will chime in.

·
Registered
93 Posts
driving lights

Here is a post on the subject that I saved some time ago. I haven't tried this myself. Hopefully this will help you out.

·
Registered
93 Posts
driving lights

Here is another post on this subject that I saved. Again, I haven't tried this.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
TROY's first post worked just great for me, I did it on my 03 and my 05.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I don't know what wire color it is but under the left fairing pocket down by where the headlight control is there is a connection. My honda mechanic diconnected it and now my foglights stay with the low or high beams unless I turn them off. I have the honda fog lights, I don't know if makes a difference with other brands.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts