GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity to follow JohnACman for a chunk today and of course watched to see what his Kumho tire did since I now have one too....boy is there a lot of tire on the road, even in turns.

I also rode 2 up today and need to practice (trust) leaning a little more but otherwise, smooth, easy and happy.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Scott,

Your confidence will grow! My wife says that I lean far more on the CT than I ever did on the MT, and I didn't even realize it....I just feel more sure on the tire as I test the limits. It does feel good, doesn't it?

What did Jenny think of the ride?

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Had the opportunity to follow JohnACman for a chunk today and of course watched to see what his Kumho tire did since I now have one too....boy is there a lot of tire on the road, even in turns.

I also rode 2 up today and need to practice (trust) leaning a little more but otherwise, smooth, easy and happy.
Glad you got to see it taking some curves. It is at 25k and still holding in there. I had it at 30psi today. We had a great ride up to Jacksonville, a little chilly but good riding anyway.

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Scott,

Your confidence will grow! My wife says that I lean far more on the CT than I ever did on the MT, and I didn't even realize it....I just feel more sure on the tire as I test the limits. It does feel good, doesn't it?

What did Jenny think of the ride?
Jen usually is only concerned if I do something dumb (didn't yesterday) or if she gets jarred by the roadway and I asked her if the ride was smooth and she said "yeah!"!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts