GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! - the bolt in one of my Kury footpegs felt, amazingly the footpeg itself didnt !
I don't even know what model footpegs I have, do any of you know what size bolt I need to buy ? where should I buy it, I went to home depot and the round head is just to big and does not fit.

See the pic pls, encircled in red.
Thanks !

Attachments

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
What size Allen wrench fits? That will determine whether it is metric or US thread. When that is found the size and thread pitch can be determined.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
Hi all! - the bolt in one of my Kury footpegs felt, amazingly the footpeg itself didnt !
I don't even know what model footpegs I have, do any of you know what size bolt I need to buy ? where should I buy it, I went to home depot and the round head is just to big and does not fit.

See the pic pls, encircled in red.
Thanks !

You need to find a specialty nut and bolt supply store in your area.:smile2:
How about taking out the bolt on the other side of your bike and then you will have something to match.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's a M10-1.5. I found a hex head in my bolts and nuts box but it's too long, I will see if I can cut it a bit tomorrow, for now it should do.

I will follow your advice and look for the specialty nut and bolt store.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
My Kuryakyn pegs are American. Not metric. But they are 2008. My Ace Hardware in the past had a chrome bolt section, and had replacements that were exact.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My Kuryakyn pegs are American. Not metric. But they are 2008. My Ace Hardware in the past had a chrome bolt section, and had replacements that were exact.

Thanks I will check ACE hardware tomorrow !

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ACE hardware has it and it fits.
I also found that wingstuff has them also including the D ring ! which btw I ordered from ebay.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts