GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Step daughter is coming for a visit and wife wants to take her to the big city. My experience there is over 12 years old so need help. Is there an easy way to get around town? Park outside of city and take a train/subway in? Better to stay at hotel in the city and walk from there? What is driving into the city like? They will probably be in a cage since I have her trike apart for now. Any suggestions are welcomed.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Go to ferry terminal in Weehawken NJ. It is by far the easest and best way to see NY. Company is NY Waterways.
http://www.nywaterway.com/ferry/termina ... perial.asp is the url for Port Imperial in Weehawken. There is 24 hr overnight secure parking. Just off NJ Turnpike and close to hotels etc in Jersey. Go to this site to see all the info. There is free bus service for you when you get to other side in mid town. They are shuttle buses and you can get off on on anyplace you want. Ferry drops you at 39th street, near Jacobs Convention Center. The have a new Ferry terminal on Jersey side.
Any ? send me a PM.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts