GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK folks, an idea – well really two ideas – I’ll separate them into different posts.

I’ve been thinking about what Skeeterbeater, BrianH, KYBlue and so many others have done and have been doing on behalf of Bev, and began to think about her likely long recovery and her future.

Here’s the second one.

What do you think about an “informal” RideIn to somewhere in central Florida in the fall – assuming Bev could either join us or we could go serenade her. If the weekend were right, it would be before the winter weather in the north, and after the uncomfortable months in Florida – late October, early November. To have a number of folks “show” may well give her something to look forward to and could well do some good things for her spirits.

Just another idea, whatcha think?

·
Squating Member
7,055 Posts
sounds Sa-weet to me....if I can get off ( leave time) I would like to come on down.....

·
Registered
2013 Red GW
5,931 Posts
Biketoberfest is in Oct. That would be a good one to have a ride in. Lots of guys are down here anyway.

·
Name Tag Guy
6,130 Posts
Biketoberfest is in Oct. That would be a good one to have a ride in. Lots of guys are down here anyway.
The Biketoberfest Lunch would probably work. I heard a rumor that the Country Harvest at the Sunshine Mall may be reopening, so that would be perfect..., one of the private rooms. If necessary, Im sure someone would be glad to drive Beverly up to Daytona.

Dont know for sure, but it should be the weekend of Oct 16,17,18, 2009...

-

1 - 5 of 5 Posts