GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am looking to install a fork brace on my bike. I see several different models available. My first thought is the model from Traxxion Dynamics. Can any of you who have installed a fork brace give me recommendations on a brand?
Will the absence of dust covers on some models cause premature fork seal failure?

·
Premium Member
1,199 Posts
I have a 2015 and just installed the Traxxion fork brace. I only have 240 miles on it now but I believe they are the best. Had the work done at their shop in Woodstock, GA. Done on time, professional place and that's what they do.

The bike did feel more stable after the install but they also did the standard fork service so.... Its hard to tell.

·
Vendor
17,821 Posts
Am looking to install a fork brace on my bike. I see several different models available. My first thought is the model from Traxxion Dynamics. Can any of you who have installed a fork brace give me recommendations on a brand?
Will the absence of dust covers on some models cause premature fork seal failure?
I'd recommend Traxxion's. Yes, a lack of dust covers not only can cause premature fork seal failure, but not having them also exposes your forks pipes to small particles that can nick and mar them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts