GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:w1: Thinking of you bro, hope the AF found a way to get you a bird for dinner today. Had to spend a few Turkey days away from the family during my 22.5 years in the Blue Suit.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I second that motion

...spent Christmas of 72 in DaNang so know what it is like. Seems to be easier when one is young and carefree -- little tougher later on. God speed to you and all the troops!!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Thanks guys!

We did have one of those turkey loafs that are 1/2 white & 1/2 dark... wan't too bad. Managed to get all the usual fixin's. Was a pretty good meal considering. Had to wait in line for 20 minutes to get it, so it was just like home :D

Went back for a piece of punkin' pie, but it was all gone when I got there... had to settle for something that resembled pecan pie.

I am thankful for how good we have it here... I know there are folks out there somewhere eating MREs for t-day... and my thoughts are with them!

Y'all stay safe back there, enjoy your families and have a great day!!

H

·
0 Posts
Weather

I just realized that its hotter here in Miami than it is in Abu Dhabi.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hal,
Well is is already 7:30 PM, and the sun is down, so that does make a difference... lol

It has been cooling down here, only in the mid 80s during the day

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Hey Mike,I was just thinking about you when I spotted this post.

Thanks for being there bud!

You're not missing much here.Raining on the west side,and from what I've seen it's been ugly around Spokane.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
You the man Mike

I've still got your battery on my mind ! LOL Thanks for being there Mike !

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Hey Jeff... cool pic!

It is nasty over on our side too... over a foot of snow. Carol volunteered to work mids last night, drove to work at 11pm, visibilty was .2 miles with freezing fog at 18°

naaa.... 80's don't sound to bad at all when you put it that way!! :D

Hope you & Gen have a great t-day!

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
hey IB, keep you behind down, you get "it" the backside we'll have to take your "IRON BUTT" certificate away :D :D :D :D

Thanx for being there for us, take care of your self and the other guys, we very proud of you and the troops, your doing a great job :D :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Happy T day Mike.

Did you get the shop up to IB Mike's standards yet?

I was surprised to see the yellow bike in your avatar.
I though IB stood for Illusion Blue. :D

:rat: Bake

1 - 10 of 10 Posts