GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did you see the Michigan - Notre Dame football game last night? I think they were inspired when they saw the picture of your Wing!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: They just love a wing in there school colors!:congrats::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Well Rocketman if they need it for a mascot its all theres isn't getting used much around here at the present time or near future.:-:)-:)-(

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Hi JP!!!!

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hiya JP

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well Rocketman if they need it for a mascot its all theres isn't getting used much around here at the present time or near future.:-:)-:)-(
It's always a pleasure to see you posting. Keep a positive attitude, we can guess and we can speculate, but we don't know what tomorrow holds for us.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Jeff,

Ya need ta hot foot it up here on 4 wheels.

The Race Tech guys are getting Antsy!

Dawg
come on jp we need race tech my bike will be ready this year and after I eat all them cookies and brownie on the darkside run I will need a little extra help on the suspension.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
I feel bad for poor Scooby ,not getting out much. Jeff maybe cut the cable ties and let Scoobs free a bit hu ? Or do I got ta call animal rights people. You know Scoobs and I are close. Don't make me do it. :thumbup::joke:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Hi Jeff, hope all is well, good to see you post.:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Hey everybody. Thanks for hi's :thumbup: This new treatment is a little rough don't have a clue if it's working but I have 2 in me and 13 to go:-:)-:)-(. I am up and around just don't have much energy. Bulldog I am ready any time you need the stuff done. Just not working is leaving the pockets very empty so don't leave the house unless I have too:-:)-(. But Thanks everyone for all the support its good to know who your real friends are :thumbup: Willie and I appreciate everything everyone has done for us.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Well glad that your posting again finger must be working ok. miss u buddy glad to have you back here:thumbup:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hang tough there buddy! Don't make me come all the way up there to take you for another ride on the Sunny!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi JP, hope ya get to feeling better.

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Hang tough there buddy! Don't make me come all the way up there to take you for another ride on the Sunny!:lol::lol::lol:
If you do free Scoobs for me :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,825 Posts
Jeff, best wishes for you. You know I know where you're coming from, and my prayers are with you.

Of course, if your bike is getting lonely and needs someone to give it some attention ... :joke:

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Premium Member
31,974 Posts
Jeff, best wishes for you. You know I know where you're coming from, and my prayers are with you.

Of course, if your bike is getting lonely and needs someone to give it some attention ... :joke:
He would call me !!:lol: Scooby says so !! If I lived closer I would be on it right now :thumbup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts