GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I try to remember to post this once a month for new Wing owners. It took me a year and a half to get my bike right. This puts all the info in one place so you can get an idea of some of the things available. It is very long with pictures. I hope it might be helpful.

Link: Increasing Rider Comfort

If you've seen it before, there is nothing new so don't waste your time. Go out and ride.
:D

·
15 year Member
6,899 Posts
I try to remember to post this once a month for new Wing owners. It took me a year and a half to get my bike right. This puts all the info in one place so you can get an idea of some of the things available. It is very long with pictures. I hope it might be helpful.

If you've seen it before, there is nothing new so don't waste your time. Go out and ride. :D
Yea I am Board.... Going to see the Patriots kick the Vickings arses!!!

Happy Halloween!!

Matt(BCNV) :confused:

·
Registered
4,799 Posts

If you've seen it before, there is nothing new so don't waste your time. Go out and ride.
:D
Thanks for posting it again. Lots of good stuff to consider -- and I always enjoy browsing it again.

(I know this isn't why you posted this -- in the past or now -- but I always want to say "HOORAY for ****-o-pegs".)

"Farkles For Function"

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Matt, you really are bored. :lol:

It's been a long time since I last posted this sort of thing. This is a 2004 post before two or three board changes which is why the link doesn't work. It's the same as the getting comfortable link in my signature.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Matt, you really are bored. :lol:

It's been a long time since I last posted this sort of thing. This is a 2004 post before two or three board changes which is why the link doesn't work. It's the same as the getting comfortable link in my signature.
Got it...
Thanks
Randall

1 - 10 of 10 Posts