GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale - 04 GL1800A - Titanium 77k

Price reduction -- $8.950.
Too many extras to list but this Wing is loaded and built to ride. I'm not riding it like I used to, so it's time to get it to a good home. There are no known issues with the bike. I'd be comfortable getting on it riding across country today. Good battery, about 500 miles on Rotella full syn oil, Fork seals changed same time.
This is an ABS bike in Titanium. Some of the extras include: Firecreek Windbender short HP windshield (smoke) with the electric option so you can raise or lower the windshield at will (I will swap out a clear HP or clear ST shield, your preference). Honda CB radio and antennae. Accessory PIAA riding lights. LED Fog lights. Powder coated wheels (black). Airwings (smoke) 2 piece + mirrors wind deflectors, Utopia driver backrest, Traxxion front fork brace (black), 240 watt amp for audio, upgraded speakers front and rear, Rear spoiler with tail light, Honda heated grips, custom blackout headlights, Lampguard headlight protectors, 1.5" handlebar risers, GPS dash mount, 12v accessory plug-in, Voltmeter, Trunk rack, turn down pipes, EdSets passenger audio plug-in controller, belly pan, bra, and cover. It also has a Bushtec trailer hitch and wiring (pulled very lightweight trailer for maybe 1k miles). Dunlop E3's have about 10k on them.

This bike has a story - I bought it on this forum 12 years ago from Bill Shaw who was original owner. Bill wrote for Motorcycle Consumer News and wrote a number of articles on the bike and various farkles he added (Firecreek Windbender, etc). I have the original mags and will include them with sale.

I have a ton of extras that I will sell after the bike is gone, including a custom 3 gal aux gas tank Bill had crafted for Iron Butt Rally '04 or '05. (You reinstall.)

I have clear Colorado title. I'd prefer to deliver locally here in Monument, CO, but would consider delivery within 1k miles for expenses and only after your check has cleared my bank. E me with questions - [email protected] I can send more pics, if needed. Thanks in advance, Chuck $9500.

It is wise to know your seller. Just as it is wise to know my buyer. I've not been active on this forum for recently, but was very active for a long time. I'm happy do what I can to build a good relationship.

Attachments

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Bump and PRICE reduction -- $8500/Offer

Tried to edit orig post to show reduction in price, but meantime - let me know if you'd like any information or pics or just want to chat about the Wing. Thanks. Chuck

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TTT -- Bike is still available

I'd love to show you this bike. I've got a ton of extras that could be included in the deal. E me or message me. I'm motivate to get this ride to a new home. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.