GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a 2000 SHUR-KAMP Motorcycle camper trailer With the Add a Room Full length of the camper . New Tires , 1 7/8ths ball Comes with original Dust cover ,Air mattres and Pump 12V , Battery Fan, Ceramic Heater, Electric Cable for the Camper, 1 LP Lantern ,Has a New Spare tire, Porta Potty, Cooler Rack , Fulll front Storage and Storage inside the camper. Camper is All Aluminum construction,Pulls really easy. <<<<<<<<Asking $3500.00 OBO>>>>>>>>>
Right now i dont have the pic of the add a room but this is the color and what it looks like .

Located in Milledgeville Illinois
Cel# 815 590 6225
[email protected] GEDC0162.jpg GEDC0177.jpg

Attachments

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
If anybody is interested I am close kinda to this camper and got some time off & available mid may . Most likely going to eastern Tn . We can work out a deal for ya for delivery .
Good luck with sale and it does appear to be a nice roomy neat camper .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If anybody is interested I am close kinda to this camper and got some time off & available mid may . Most likely going to eastern Tn . We can work out a deal for ya for delivery .
Good luck with sale and it does appear to be a nice roomy neat camper .
(Thanks Rail, I had one intrest and he was north of Louisville but i think he has changed his mind , I do have more pics and it comes with alot of extras .)

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
(Thanks Rail, I had one intrest and he was north of Louisville but i think he has changed his mind , I do have more pics and it comes with alot of extras .)
That one would have worked out great . Maybe next time .

·
Banned
2,290 Posts
If a sale comes up further than Rail can tow.. I can meet him if it is going towards the east or a bit further south

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have for sale a 2000 SHUR-KAMP Motorcycle camper trailer With the Add a Room Full length of the camper . New Tires , 1 7/8ths ball Comes with original Dust cover ,Air mattres and Pump 12V , Battery Fan, Ceramic Heater, Electric Cable for the Camper, 1 LP Lantern ,Has a New Spare tire, Porta Potty, Cooler Rack , Fulll front Storage and Storage inside the camper. Camper is All Aluminum construction,Pulls really easy. Asking $3500.00
Right now i dont have the pic of the add a room but this is the color and what it looks like .

Located in Milledgeville Illinois
Cel# 815 590 6225
[email protected] View attachment 54018 View attachment 54019
For the price i will deliver for the Full Price i am asking in the Lower 48 states , But must be paid in full through Pay Pal + the 2.8 % = $3598.00 to my account . Once Paid i will set up a delivery date with you and will Bring it to you .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Still for sale

]The Camper is still for sale and i will also deliver it if need be for the cost of fuel there and back if you cant come get it , Pay by Pay Pal and i will hit the road with it right away.:doorag:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2000 Shur - Kamp MC Camper Trailer

Still for sale and can deliver ...............

]The Camper is still for sale and i will also deliver it if need be for the cost of fuel there and back if you cant come get it , Pay by Pay Pal and i will hit the road with it right away.:doorag:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Price Drop,

Hi Fred , sorry i didnt see this post , i have been putting on a Rally and havnt had time to get on line . Rock Bottom price with every thing is $2900.00 . Give me a call . Have it ready to go .
815 590 6225
[email protected]

Give me a Call or e mail me , Price $2500.00 I have to many toys . Can also deliver if fuel is paid to PayPal account to the Lower 48 .

[email protected]

(815) 590 6225

1 - 20 of 22 Posts