1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SALE: 2004 GL1800A (ABS)-Candy Durango Red-24,190 miles-REDUCED $11,900 OBO

:thumbup:---
SOLD!!!---:thumbup:

Unfortunately, my friend and riding buddy is being forced by ongoing health issues to sell his Goldwing. To complicate matters my friend is 100% deaf which leaves him unable to use a telephone. In addition he has little to no Internet or cell access at his Alabama farm so his email is unreliable at best. As a result I am listing this bike on his behalf and I will act as a liaison between any potential buyers and the actual owner. All actual sale related $$$ transactions will be directly through the buyer and the actual owner and/or his wife. I know this sounds like an elaborate Internet ruse but I can assure you it is not. I have been a member here for well over 10 years and have bought and sold several bikes and numerous other items without issue. Despite the difficulties presented by my friend's disability I can guarantee that the sale of this bike will be handled in a completely above board manner to the complete satisfaction of the buyer. Someone is going to get themselves a S-W-E-E-T ride at a reasonable price!

The bike is available for personal inspection and/or pick-up in New Market, AL (the Huntsville area). Fly-in and ride home from Huntsville airport is a possibility. Actual delivery of the bike may be negotiable dependent upon distance.

FOR SALE - by original owner (title in hand) - 2004 GL1800A (ABS) - Candy Durango Red -
Mileage: 24,190

----------------------------$11,900 OBO---------------------------

------------------------------------------($500 down payment w/in 24 hours of "I'll Take It")---------------------------------------

New Dunlop Elite 3s both front and rear less than 500 miles ago
Oil, oil filter and air cleaner changed less than 300 miles ago

Includes the following significant extras:
Genuine Honda CB w/passenger PTT and Volume Control
Garmin StreetPilot 2610 Waterproof GPS with Jon's Line-of-Sight Center Dash Mount and External Antenna
---(includes manual, remote, vehicle dash mount, DC power cord, CNNA 2009 and other misc. items)---
Genuine Honda Truck Spoiler w/Brake Light
SuperBrace Fork Brace w/Fork Protectors
Chrome Lower Cowl w/Auxiliary Driving Lights
Genuine Honda 2001-2005 Service & Electrical Troubleshooting Manual
Genuine Honda Spare Windshield w/Vent Hole (no vent)
Spare Rear Wheel (no tire)

Includes the following comfort add-ons and amenities:
Roady 2 XM Satellite Radio (requires subscription activation)
Muth Signal Mirrors
Analog Voltage Meter
Rivco Cooler Rack Mounting System and Detachable 11"x 16" Aluminum Rack

Utopia Drivers Backrest w/passenger pouch
Kuryakyn Ergo II Driver's Cruise Mounts w/ISO-pegs
Baker Built Mirror Mount Hand Wings
Show Chrome CNC Comfort Grips w/Chromed Bar End Weights
Show Chrome Passenger Armrests
Kuryakyn Transformer Passenger Footrests
Big Bike Chrome Saddlebag and Trunk LED Moldings
Chrome Exhaust Turndowns
Chrome Trunk Rack w/Kuryakyn Trunk Bag
Chrome Caliper Covers
Front Fender Chrome Rails
Front Fender Extender
2 Foldable Trunk Rack Mounted Flagpoles
LED Lighted Interior Trunk & Saddlebags
Saddlebag Soft-sided Luggage Bags
Half Cover
1 J&M Full-face Headset
...and various other bits and pieces

As can be seen in the photos both the Big Bike saddlebag and trunk moldings have several LEDs that need replacement. Also visible in the photos is a small tear in the driver's seat lower lumbar support. Other than that I really don't know of anything else that is "wrong" with this bike.

Initial contact should be through either PM or email to Hydor(at)aol.com

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I know both the seller and the owner..........they are legit in all dealings:thumbup:

E

·
0 Posts
An Offer

I am a first time buyer of the Goldwing. I've been trying to make up my mind, study the wing and save up my money. I'm in Montevallo Al. I see you have OBO also. I don't mean to insult your asking price, but i'm a 60% disable Vet and saving comes slow. I may have to save a couple more years, but Lord Willing I will get one. I can offer $8000.00. I know it's worth much more. Probably more than your original $11,900.00 asking price. However, if you don't sell it in your "timely matter", I'd appreciate if you at that time entertain my offer. Thany you for posting it. I'm sure it is a pleasure for many of us to just see this beauty. Ken (205) 902-9655.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.