GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Black Goldwing Airbag with 23,800.00. I purchased from the original owner and it had 5,000 miles then. I installed GL2way mp3 player and CB radio. It has new progressive front mono shocks and billet aluminum lower tree. Centamatic balancers. All fluids changed this past summer prior to Colorado trip. Rear shock topped off. Radiator and brakes. Fluids changed. Lower cowl, bottom covers, battery cover, and instrument panel painted black. Misc chrome pieces. Back rest, luggage rack , storage pockets in truck and saddle bags. New tire with apprx. 4,000 miles. Rear is Yokohama and front is Bridgestone. I have a rear Bridgestone almost new also. Whelen rear brake light.
Very well maintained. Kept in garage. 2 covers also go. Wife won't ride anymore so I got a Motorhome. Gonna try that for a while. Too many other thinks to list. Email me if you are interested and for pictures. [email protected]

Price. 18,000.00

I need to add that the airbag is a level 4 it has premium sound, navigation, abs, and airbag
i also have a tiregard TPMS on it. I also installed all balls tapered bearings with the billet tree.

·
Registered
5,060 Posts
Come on Art, who will I ride with now. Hope your not making a mistake. Yes you forgot the price. I guess you can tow my bike behind your motorhome.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Come on Art, who will I ride with now. Hope your not making a mistake. Yes you forgot the price. I guess you can tow my bike behind your motorhome.
Yea Iknow, I thought long and hard . I hope I'm making the right decision . I can always get another bike.
you can ride in my Mini Cooper that I'm gonna tow. LOL

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gone

Bike just sold locally for 17,000.00. Thanks for the enquiries.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.