GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have recently purchased a 2018 Goldwing, and now have my '08 for sale. It is pearl white with heated seat/grips, GPS and Anti-lock brakes. It has been garaged kept or, if on a trip covered since I bought it at 13,500 miles. It now has 36,425 miles on it. Maintenance has been performed as scheduled. The rear differential oil has been changed every other oil change. There is a small place on the side of the trunk where the arm rest rubbed that is in need of attention. It may rub out, but thus far I have not tried.
The list of add ons, upgrades and cosmetic changes are as follows. In the case where a part was painted or powdered coated, I have the original parts should the new owner prefer them.
Traxxion Dynamics Full Monty (about a year old)
Kuryakyn turn down exhaust tips
Kuryakyn luggage rack, powder coated gloss black
Kuryakyn passenger arm rests
Kuryakyn rider pegs
Chrome lower cowl
Chrome flag pole (foldable) and American flag, mounted on the luggage rack
Honda spoiler with EC brake/running/turn signal light
MP3 player
PIAA driving lights mounted under the mirrors
Honda fog lights
Front fender extension
Hartco custom seat with driver's back rest, passenger backrest cover, passenger arm rest covers, all in black alligator pattern. Built for a 6'1" 250 pound male.
Power port in front left cubby
Power port in the trunk
Electrical Connections trunk light
Electrical Connections LED headlights [all 4]
Electrical Connections isolator
Bushtec trailer hitch
Battery Tender plug wired direct to the battery
SS belly pan
Ceramic paint sealant. 6 year life, about 4 years left (I highly recommend this for all your vehicles!)
New battery May 24, 2021
Long Ride Shield windshield
Tie down brackets on the handrail bolts
Kydex sunshade for GPS
The following parts have been powdered coated gloss black:
Kury luggage rack
Rider peg mounts
Brake pedal
Kick stand

The kick stand and brake pedal were deburred and polished before powder coating.
The following were painted gloss black:
Bottom of passenger floorboards
Pivot covers
The following mods were performed:
Turn signal cancel displays the temperature
A key was fitted for the gas door/right cubby (only 1)
The side covers are Matt black
A crash bar kickstand was made per directions from the How To forum.
A button to operate a garage door was installed on the right panel.

The trailer is an early 90's Genesis. All of those came standard with rear bumper, cooler rack & cooler, kick stand, stone bra, spoiler w/light, clothes bag, interior light and forged Weld wheels. The paint job is about 2 years old. This one was missing the clothes bag, and when the painter removed the bra it was worn to the point it was no good.

I'll take $13,000 $10,000.00 for the Goldwing and Bushtec trailer (trailer has been sold). I am in north Metro Atlanta, GA. I may consider separating the 2.

NOTE: Seems my computer and I are fighting, and thus far, I am not winning. I have plenty of pictures, but I will have to load them later this evening when I get home.

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
600 Posts
Am I missing the price?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Ok, I see he put it on there now.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BrokenBackJack-
No sir, you didn’t miss anything. I read your post, fixed it, then replied, below. Strange thing about this software. If you neglect to hit the send key, the post just will not show up!
Seems one of us neglected to put it in. Fixed it Thanks..

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I believe I have the trailer sold. I’ll take $10,000.00 for the Goldwing. Considering the Traxxion Dynamics full Monty is $3000.00, that would make the Goldwing $7,000.00 which would be a steal, given the equipment installed.

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM replied to. Thanks for the inquiry...

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump for a nice bike, and I think a fair price. 🏆

1 - 13 of 13 Posts