Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kawasaki Concours 14 for sale Fayetteville NC
Excellent condition with only 4800 miles. Vance and Hines pipe, Sargent seat, power commander five and tall windscreen, new BTO23's front and rear. Asking $8600.00.

·
Registered
102 Posts
That seems to be a pretty good deal. Try posting it on the M109riders.com site. There seems to be quite a few people converting to the concourse. They just continue to hang out on the site for the friendship.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Email me your five best photos. I'll post em for ya.

These folks love a Connie (me, too)!

[email protected]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tim, Thank's I'll post and sent pic's this afternoon after work. The bike is black and yeah, its a good deal for somebody...Bob

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Have you posted it on the concours site? If not what is your contact information and I will post it there for you, thats a great price, it should go fast.

·
Registered
88 Posts
ZZRbikes.com has a lot of C-14 members. I'll post it there for you.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
They look like there going 100 mph on side stand :thumbup: that's a great price indeed! Good luck with what I am sure will be fast sale for ya:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I also like the bike, we have a 2010 non ABS in the stable and it is a great bike!

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
29 Posts
same with the cbr1100xx.org site. lots of converts over there too.
Since I am member over there, have been for some time I posted this in the for sale section to get some more exposure. As Cityboy said lots of converts here since Honda stopped making the Blackbird.

Good luck with the sale, very nice bike!

Cheers
K

·
Registered
863 Posts
interested in trading it for a 2012 goldwing?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Hey,

give me a shout, I may be interested in a swap!

·
Registered
43 Posts
If you feel the need, the need for speed & comfort.
What bike do you buy?
Sport bike? GW?
The correct answer is all the above.
But if you can only have one, Connie is the answer.
I need to reduce my bikes & be happy w/ a Connie.
If you want to go the other way & trade the Connie for a tricked out 954 w/ $15k worth of stuff (read everything, C/F, ohlins, wheels, bunch of erion formula race stuff...)
Give me a holla
Foxtrout Serria Bravo Alpha Lima Lima Alpha Romeo Delta @ gmail.com

·
Registered
21 Posts
Looks like I also joined the list of converts. Picked up a 2008 ZX14 that had 1196 miles on it when I purchased it last week. The bike is unreal. What a blast to ride. Still have my 2000 CBR1100XX too. 17k miles on that one. If the Concours is as much fun as my ZX14, the buyer of this bike definitely won't be disappointed. Free bump.

Since I am member over there, have been for some time I posted this in the for sale section to get some more exposure. As Cityboy said lots of converts here since Honda stopped making the Blackbird.

Good luck with the sale, very nice bike!

Cheers
K

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.