GL1800Riders Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Diamond custom seat with driver backrest and Mustang passenger backrest. Seat sits driver up and back for more legroom. It will fit a 2005 Goldwing or any compatible model. Price is $600. Would consider selling seat and passenger backrest separately. Will ship if buyer pays shipping.This seat is not heated.
Wheel Tire Helmet Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle
Wheel Tire Helmet Automotive lighting Vehicle
Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Car
Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Car

·
IronMan
18,738 Posts
NICE LOOKING SEAT ! WILL FIT 2001 - 10 GOOD LUCK WITH SALE

·
Registered
116 Posts
I have a Diamond custom seat with driver backrest and Mustang passenger backrest. Seat sits driver up and back for more legroom. It will fit a 2005 Goldwing or any compatible model. Price is $600. Would consider selling seat and passenger backrest separately. Will ship if buyer pays shipping.This seat is not heated. View attachment 392360
View attachment 392363 View attachment 392360 View attachment 392362 View attachment 392363

View attachment 392362
did you not like it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes I loved the seat. It was the only way I could get comfortable on my trike but I sold my 2005 and bought a 2012 and it would not fit. The seat has roughly 45 to 50 thousand miles on it. It was built for me at the time I was at 280lb and 6ft 4in with a 34 inch inseam.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'm 5'11 and 210, that may not work for me, let me do a little research and see if that is a big deal or not.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.