GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<<SOLD-Electrical Connection #03205 Universal Ground Loop Isolator w/ 3.5mm>>

SOLD to 2WheelNut
I have an extra Electrical Connection #03205 Universal Ground Loop Isolator with 3.5mm jack for $23.00 including s
hipping.

http://electricalconnection.com/index.php?route=product/product&filter_name=03205&product_id=64
VALUE of $39.00 = They sell it for $29.95 plus sales tax plus shipping. Could save you a few bucks! Paypal accepted!
View attachment 70098 View attachment 70100

From the website:
Have you installed an MP3 player, Satellite Radio or GPS and found noise through the stereo that did not previously exist?
If the noise changes pitch with the RPM's of your engine, you have a 'ground loop'; typical when you power an audio device off of a vehicle.
The Ground Loop Isolator (GLI) is designed to remove hiss and alternator whine from the audio signal. This is the unit we usually recommend. This model has a 3.5mm female on one side and a 3.5mm male on the other.
Our ground loop isolators use matched transformers and additional components so that you don't lose low end sound quality unlike cheaper products.

·
Registered
7,063 Posts
I'll take it. I'll PM you for the details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts