GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that my wing is gone I am now selling my Kwik Kamp cargo trailer. It's is not the camper model, but a cargo trailer. I bought this trailer new and it has been used maybe once a year since purchase. Always stored inside. It pulls great no issues. Carpeted inside with a ice chest on the tongue. Painted to match a red/silver wing (it's close but not perfect) It has 12 inch wheels and tires. Located in Altus, Ok. Pm me with your email for more photos. Asking 1150.

Attachments

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Riding season is coming. I still,have this very nice trailer. It pulls excellent. The cooler is not shown as it was not mounted at that time.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Riding season is coming soon. I've missed a couple of messages due to the new format, but that's on me So if you message me try again.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm looking for something to pull with a small car. (Mazda CX-5) What type of couple does it have?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm looking for something to pull with a small car. (Mazda CX-5) What type of couple does it have?
It has a standard ball like any regular trailer 1 7/8 I think. It's smaller than 2 inch. I can check exact size tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts