GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a really nice set of Vance and Hines Monster Slipons model 19407 for 2013 thru 2015 and beyond, pls do your research.
These slipons in my opinion sound wonderful, they are not loud at all but makes the engine sound wonderful. when i purchased them, i researched for quite sometime for sound clips and all i must say is these sounded the best. at the time i purchased them they were nearly a thousand bucks....Really.

i sold my 2013 goldwing recently and removed them for resale, they were on my bike for about 3 years, i bought the bike with 1700 miles and sold it with 7200 miles...very little use.

the pipes are in nearly perfect condition with no defects at any part that is viewable when mounted on the bike, there is however some very little defects on the inside parts that face the wheel, i cleaned and polished the pipes and they are in great shape. i didnot take pictures of the defects because it will not show up in pics.

They will be shipped in the original box and packaging including all hardware and instructions.

I know whoever buys these will not be disappointed.

i am asking 450.00 plus shipping

i can be reached via email at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have for sale a really nice set of Vance and Hines Monster Slipons model 19407 for 2013 thru 2015 and beyond, pls do your research.
These slipons in my opinion sound wonderful, they are not loud at all but makes the engine sound wonderful. when i purchased them, i researched for quite sometime for sound clips and all i must say is these sounded the best. at the time i purchased them they were nearly a thousand bucks....Really.

i sold my 2013 goldwing recently and removed them for resale, they were on my bike for about 3 years, i bought the bike with 1700 miles and sold it with 7200 miles...very little use.

the pipes are in nearly perfect condition with no defects at any part that is viewable when mounted on the bike, there is however some very little defects on the inside parts that face the wheel, i cleaned and polished the pipes and they are in great shape. i didnot take pictures of the defects because it will not show up in pics.

They will be shipped in the original box and packaging including all hardware and instructions.

I know whoever buys these will not be disappointed.

i am asking 450.00 plus shipping

i can be reached via email at [email protected]
Just thought I might add I have these pipes as well and absolutely love them. They sound great, I get a lot of compliments on the look and the sound.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have emailed 444rose repeatedly to no avail no type of response what so ever with the # of post and joining date makes me wonder JUST WONDERING

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have emailed 444rose repeatedly to no avail no type of response what so ever with the # of post and joining date makes me wonder JUST WONDERING
im not sure i received your emails, i did received 1 that said call me with a phone number and no other details, and one that offered a very low price, both of which i did not respond.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just thought I might add I have these pipes as well and absolutely love them. They sound great, I get a lot of compliments on the look and the sound.
Thankyou for bolstering my opinion on the sound of these pipes, believe it or not, Vance and Hines has discontinued them, no idea why.

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i am sorry i was not notified of the PM..thank goodness i decided to det on the forum today. the pipes are still for sale.
if you provide me an email, i can send pics if you like.

My email is [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.