GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Yay!!!! for the bun-bun!! The old thing reptiles are good for is handbags and boots in my opinion.
They are fairly useful at keeping your barn or garden free of rats, mice and other rodents, if not rabbits. You may need a better snake than the one in the video for rabbits.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
They are fairly useful at keeping your barn or garden free of rats, mice and other rodents, if not rabbits. You may need a better snake than the one in the video for rabbits.
So are hawks. If I was in charge we'd just have more raptors and NO snakes.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I never knew rabbits were so ferocious. I watched one chase a skunk across my front yard yesterday :nojoke: They were going toward my front door - the same one I had to use to leave for work. All I could think was "Don't piss off the skunk!"

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Momma rabbit has little ones somewhere close . She is just making sure the snake leaves.

·
Registered
16,865 Posts
So are hawks. If I was in charge we'd just have more raptors and NO snakes.

Snakes eat a lot more rodents than do hawks, but hawks eat lots of snakes.

prs

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
That's hilarious! I've never seen a snake climb a tree either.

·
Registered
596 Posts
That's hilarious! I've never seen a snake climb a tree either.
Some snakes can climb dang near anything. I've got some photos at home of one climbing a friend's house. If I think of it tonight, I'll post one up.

My wife has a decorative wreath on our front door. I found on in that wreath one day. How it climbed the door is beyond me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts