GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The motorcyclist is human garbage. I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't survive his injuries. Doesn't sound like he was on the fast track (no pun intended) to contribute anything worthwhile to society anyway.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
The motorcyclist in this story wasn't innocently going to work. He was racing on a public street, thereby putting the lives of innocent motorists in peril. He was a worthless pile of human flotsam before the accident from what I can see...sex offender, doper. I'm pulling for the Grim Reaper in this case. He'll probably be paralyzed, so our taxpayer dollars will be used to feed, house, and pay for his medical bills until his useless life flickers away. My attitude may sound harsh, but I'm tired of playing the "Emperor's New Clothes". I've seen too much $hit to care about shitbirds like this punk. Not ALL human life is sacred I'm sorry to say, and this worthless, reckless, sex offending murderer pothead will not be missed by society, I assure you.
My apologies if I offend anyone. I'm not a psycho, but I've seen too many honorable, decent, brave patriotic young men die to give a rat's a$$ about some slack-jawed scumbag. What about the guy he killed?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts