GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Thanks for posting. I've been looking for something better than my current rig. This just might be the thing.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
:22yikes: ... what ... take along a pet and endanger it's life ???

MY LORD ... WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ???

(just joking :lol: )

·
Registered
556 Posts
I didnt see any that came with cup holders :shrug:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
I'd be willing to bet that both ladies had some good lookin' puppies?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My 'short legged' beagle prefers to sit on the passenger seat where she can see where she's going! I strap her harness to each of the passenger hand grips (just in case we pass a rabbit).

·
Registered
569 Posts
My 'short legged' beagle prefers to sit on the passenger seat where she can see where she's going! I strap her harness to each of the passenger hand grips (just in case we pass a rabbit).
I don't think my bull mastif will fit in any of those things. He could almost carry a bike by himself

·
Registered
424 Posts
All the dogs pictured on that website bounce when they bark, hence they aren't really dogs. :)

·
Banned
3,711 Posts
To each there own on this one .

I dont take Pebbles .

I know she would love the ride but I would be heart broken if

something happened on road . Yes it could happen in car to

and shes goes alot in car just saying .

Shes is about this size :cool:

·
Registered
423 Posts
And people accuse Americans of being distracted drivers! I can't imagine why. I see no reason why I would ever want to take my dog on my bike. To each is own though. I guess if I did, I'd have to wait for them to come out with something that would hold my 100 lb shepherd.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I need something for a "big ol' boy"............he is a 98 pound chocolate Lab. A back pack just won't get 'r dun.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts