GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who makes riding pants for us "more mature" guys? All I find stops at 44. Any ideas other than Omars tent and awning?

·
Registered
158 Posts
This mature guy, just bought a pair of Tour Master Killamanjaro older version and they are available to 48, as well as others in their line up. Also noticed that Joe Rocket has some of their offerings that get into the 50+ sizes...hope that helps.

Just saw an add for Weight Watchers that' s offering free riding pants with the loss of a minimum of 50 lbs....LOL

Doug

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Motoport
http://www.motoport.com/_catalog_34989/Motoport_Products
Custom made to your measuements, and by all reports, the best you can get. Not the least expensive, though... By any means. A fine expample of you get what you pay for.

I am more mature myself, and I found the First Gear pants come in short sizes. The largest, which I thnk is a 42 is cut to fit over jeans, so it is really kind of a 44-46, perhaps wiithout the jeans on, just longies.. worth a look.. How mature are you? Certainly worth a try-on if here is a retailer near you that carries them.

=Dave=
GWBBA #9
rocketmoto.com

·
Administrator
3,719 Posts
Motoport
http://www.motoport.com/_catalog_34989/Motoport_Products
Custom made to your measuements, and by all reports, the best you can get. Not the least expensive, though... By any means. A fine expample of you get what you pay for.

I am more mature myself, and I found the First Gear pants come in short sizes. The largest, which I thnk is a 42 is cut to fit over jeans, so it is really kind of a 44-46, perhaps wiithout the jeans on, just longies.. worth a look.. How mature are you? Certainly worth a try-on if here is a retailer near you that carries them.

=Dave=
GWBBA #9
rocketmoto.com
Pacilla, I agree with Dave here on both counts. I plan to be in Motoport next year myself. However, the bit about First Gear may apply to you for you live in Eastland, and First Gear is located a stone's throw away in Fort Worth. I carried a jacket back to them to have a zipper repaired last time I was in Fort Worth. They repaired it for free that day! Excellent customer service.

Glen

1 - 4 of 4 Posts