GL1800Riders Forums banner

former lurker

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  grumpy one 
#1 ·
Been lurking for about a year. thought i would come in an join the conversations.

#2 ·
grumpy one said:
Been lurking for about a year. thought i would come in an join the conversations.
Welcome Grumpy! Ride what you want and have fun.. Be Safe!

#3 ·
Grumpy, you must be a man of strong will. You lurked here for a year and did not jump in and say something to the many items we talk about...welcome.

#8 ·
Grumpy, you must be a man of strong will.

Not in the least George i just have to refrain from posting on alot of subjects because i tend to get a little to passionate. ( trollish ) :oops:

picture of what Grump is trying to show us
Thanks Beastie now if i could just learn how thats done. My daughter had to show me how to do the avatar :?

and in case you all didnt notice i have a time warp machine you see how i took a pic of my 05 wing back in 03. with green leaves on the trees in january :lol: :lol:

Hopefully i will pick up all this electronic stuff soon so you all wont have to suffer to much.

But seriously i have to thank you all for the wealth of info ive learned. It helped a great deal when i bought my first ( wing ) trike this past june. Ive ridden most of my life but i hadnt paid much attention the last few years to the newer bikes an trikes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.