GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a few days the new site layout had the Trikes listed on the front page when I logged on.
Now it has disappeared and the website opens into a discussion area instead of a listing for which forum section I want to choose.
Is this another new change or have I done something to make the difference?

·
Registered
559 Posts
depends on "how you login" to the forum.

For myself, I have always used the Link to the NEW button. That way I am presented with only the "new posts" since my last visit.

mouse over that NEW icon and "copy link location". Then I paste that into a special bookmark.

I also make more use out of the "New Tab" feature that a lot of browsers present to us, but you have to have that feature turned on. This is how my Firefox New Tab page looks..... 99% of my web browsing can be done with just those 4 rows of tabs.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm not real sure but sounds like you have to update your bookmark or "favorite" site saved list after you get the arrangement you usually go to. I've never looked at the "Trikes" sub-forum since it's not anything of interest to me but found it and can bookmark it so that the page opens with that section.

·
Vendor
15,852 Posts
If the listing was a friend posting it for a friend, the listing will be removed. The posting has to a member selling his own stuff.

·
Love The DCT
11,312 Posts
If the listing was a friend posting it for a friend, the listing will be removed. The posting has to a member selling his own stuff.
The OP was posting about finding the Trike forum and not listing something for sale on the Classifieds 4 Sale board. In this new format, the Trike forum is found under the GL1800 Riders Focus Groups.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts