GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although I haven't crashed as yet...
Since putting the CT on the Wing, I have only had one dry(ish) day, the rest of the time I've been riding in the rain (or snow).
I had to give myself a mental kick up the rear today when I realised how many times I found myself looking in my mirrors constantly amazed by the track I was ploughing through the standing water. Moses, eat your heart out.
Now all I have to do is remember to look where I'm going....:eek:4:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Although I haven't crashed as yet...
Since putting the CT on the Wing, I have only had one dry(ish) day, the rest of the time I've been riding in the rain (or snow).
I had to give myself a mental kick up the rear today when I realised how many times I found myself looking in my mirrors constantly amazed by the track I was ploughing through the standing water. Moses, eat your heart out.
Now all I have to do is remember to look where I'm going....:eek:4:
I want what he's smokin.. :yes::yes:

Hang in there Buddy the weather will clear--eventually :thumbup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
"Paladin Paladin, where have you been. Have wing will travel reads the card of a man". It's an American thing meercat, not sure if you understand, but it was a TV show years ago. meercat I watch your show all the time, your a pesky little devil.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's an American thing meercat, not sure if you understand, but it was a TV show years ago.
No doubt we'll get it in the UK in the next few years billed as 'Prime-time TV'... It can't be any worse than what we have to endure at the moment....

·
Registered
374 Posts
Richard Boone was my Hero at the time. But I guess at 4, Heros are what you make them. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts