GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We visited a vendor at the Virginia rally that has the best aluminum polish I've ever found. The company name is Phaze One Inc. and not only do they have the best aluminum polish, but they actually were polishing wheels for customers in their booth. It's amazing to see the wheels transform into a near chrome like luster. I watched them working on a 1996 GL1500. The wheels were as black as the tires. They used an acid wash to clean the wheel and then polished it to a chrome finish. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. Their email address is [email protected]. Many of you may have seen them at Wing Ding, Honda Home Coming or at Wings Over the Smokies. You owe it to yourself to check this out.
www.phazeonepolish.com

·
Registered
292 Posts
thanks pegasus for the heads up :lol:

Will put this one in my "accessories" favorites. :wink:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
The polish Pegasus is talking about is amazing. The brand of the pollish is Busch. It looks like this.

I have six or seven other bottles of polish I've tried and this is the best.
The folks at PhazeOne are very helpful. Give them a chance and they'll help you out.

·
Registered
2,499 Posts
They were at the Indiana rally. For $40 they polished my wheels. WOW! They almost looked like they were chrome. I bought a bottle of the polish and use it about once a month. It's the best stuff I have found.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts