After much trial and tribulation I have found the guilty party. Multiple tire changes and new front wheel bearings did not solve the noise problem so I then started looking at the not so obvious places. Put the bike back on the lift table and removed the rear CT so I could rotate the final drive without hearing the Dyna Beads rolling around inside. As soon as I did this I knew I had found my culprit. It is amazing how a noise from the rear could sound so much like it is coming from the front. All it took to fix was a couple of hours of wrenching and a $10 trike take off to correct. I have replaced a lot of final drives over the years and never replaced a properly maintained one with only 65K on the clock. I also learned something during this process. I think you will hear it too in the video.