GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a used pair of these for my 2003. Don't have a lot of money to spend so less than perfect examples are expected. Recently saw a pair for sale on Craigslist in the DC area for $25. Bookmarked it Wednesday evening and Thursday morning the listing had expired. That'll teach me!

If you have a pair just PM me with your price and we'll go from there.

·
Premium Member
98 Posts
I have a pair of turn downs . They are Show Chrome and apparently I scraped a curb or something and a patch of chrome delaminated on the right turndown. I’ll accept $35 and shipping if you want them. I can send you a picture of the delaminating area if you like.

mark

·
Registered
2003 GL1800
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a pair of turn downs . They are Show Chrome and apparently I scraped a curb or something and a patch of chrome delaminated on the right turndown. I’ll accept $35 and shipping if you want them. I can send you a picture of the delaminating area if you like.

mark
Thanks for the offer... I'll get back to you shortly as am currently working on another offer.

·
Premium Member
1,926 Posts
@BJR If you need straight ones for Free other than shipping give me a shout. Just collecting dust in my shed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts