GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I thought I read somewhere that Elmer Fudd accidentally blew that silly little fowl away. Any truth to that, or was it Foghorn Leghorn that bit the bullet??

·
Registered
150 Posts
Opps, didn't mean to hijack your post, MYBAD :bow::bow:
I deleted my post. ( but I too found 'em)

·
Registered
609 Posts
wingy

Once again the SO found him :bow:

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
I find it sad/humorous that the only thing people find worthwhile in WW is finding a picture.

To their credit they do seem to be putting together some better articles. I do like the idea that they are having an event out West.

·
Registered
19,244 Posts
Put up or shut up on Wingy. I can never find the thing . And do not think others have either. Prove me wrong

·
Registered
759 Posts
I found Wingy with in one hour after getting my WingWorld, and I do read what is printed even if it is not of interest to me.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:eek:4: Just what are we talking about here Wingnut?
"Wingy" is the little wing rider, in a squating position, hidden somewhere in the WingWorld magazine. If you can find him, e-mail WW, & you have a chance at winning $50.00. More info about him is on page 23, of the March issue.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Put up or shut up on Wingy. I can never find the thing . And do not think others have either. Prove me wrong
If you'll look on page 44 of the Feburary issue, you'll find him. He's located in the center of the rear wheel, on the white 1500 trike. I can't tell you where he's at for the march issue yet. I wouldn't want you to cheat.;)

·
Registered
19,244 Posts
Millisec found him

Hint TIRE MONITOR

·
Registered
380 Posts
I haven't gotten my March issue yet but I can't wait to look for it this month. I had to ask for help last month and he was in there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts