GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Planning on doing the four corners this August. Getting furloughed from Cessna in Wichita for 4 weeks. Looking for information on routes, hotels, camping and any other suggestions. Planning on starting in Washington, CA, ME, FL.

·
Registered
452 Posts
That's true of the 4 corners in Northern Az. , Colorado, etc. but this tour is the 4 corners of the country. Washington, California, Maine and Florida.:lol:

·
Registered
71 Posts
I recommend reading the "Ride stories" from the 4-Corners website. These will give you some insight into the routes others have selected and really get your juices flowing in anticipation of the ride. I did the 4-Corners in both 2007 & 2008 on a 2003 Harley Ultra and cannot wait to do it this year on my 2008 Wing! Gotta believe it will be a lot different. My strategy is to start the ride each year in a different location. First year I started in San Ysidro and rode clockwise; last year I started in Blaine and rode counter-clockwise; this year I will ride to Key West for the start and ride counter-clockwise. I'll be doing it this year in mid to late July. Be safe & enjoy the ride - it's a HOOT! --NN

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
We begin our USA-Four Corners Tour on June 1st in Blaine, WA.

Last year we rode to Hyder, AK....really looking forward to seeing more of the eastern seaboard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts