GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The fourth annual Reuben Run RTE will be Sept 18-20 2015. If you like good food the best Reuben in the west is in Lapine Or. at the Harvest Depot restaurant
Mark your calendars for this fun event. Great roads,great food and great people. If you haven't been to central Or. then you are missing some of the best roads in the west.
Make your reservations early because the hotel fills up fast and there isn't to many other choices.
Best Western Newberry Station
16515 Reed Rd.
Lapine, Or. 97739
Mention the Reuben run to get the discounted rate
541-536-5130

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ray, thanks for posting. I live in keizer Oregon. I'll check out this run. It is indeed beautiful roads. So it's only jan, should I make reservations now and are camping sites full?

·
Registered
7,935 Posts
Not Ray, but I'm sure he will chime in. (not trying to butt in Ray). I attended this event for the first time last time and had a great time. Good folks & good food. Make your hotel reservation now because you can always cancel in the event that you have to bow out. I don't have any info on camp sites. Ray can provide that info. Last yr. when I left on Sun. I rode to Keizer to meet my daughter & her boyfriend for lunch. They moved to Portland about 6 months ago. Really neat back roads from La Pine over to the I5.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Just a bump for the Ruben. Good times will be had by all! This will be my wife's first ride to Oregon and then we ride to Yellowstone pulling the Bushtec.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts